Seminars, Workshops & Panel Facilitation
5 Steps to Creating a Successful Career Transition to Your Dream Job
Discover how to avoid making a career move that isn’t the right fit for you. Learn how to get prepared for the perfect job so that your best skills and strengths gain you the right opportunities and the right time.
Uncover proven steps to creating a successful career transition with well-balanced intentions. Learn how to gain instant confidence in your job search direction with the right tools, resources and strategies to get you the dream career that you deserve.
Learn How to:
- Not Just Get a Job, But a True Career That You Love!
- Execute a Plan for Your Successful Career Transition
- Keep on Track and Stay on the Right Path as You Transition
- Remain Focused, Confident and Positive During Your Search
How to Find Your Passion and Purpose in Life through Your Career
Discover your true career passion and find your life’s purpose in your work everyday. Learn why not having the right career could be having a negative impact on your life, and the lives of your family. Uncover the secrets to moving past limited mindset and roadblocks that may be holding you back, and keeping you stuck, settling for less than you truly deserve.
Learn how to move past bad decisions or mistakes of the past that lead you to a job that was unfulfilling or one that didn’t fuel your passion for life.
Next to sleep, most of us spend more time in the workplace than anywhere else. No one, not our spouse, children, or community, gets more of our attention than our workplace.
Uncover your natural talents, ability and gifts to find happiness and security in a job position that is richly rewarding on ALL levels.
Learn How to:
- Remove Limited Beliefs That Allow You to Settle for Less
- Apply Your Talents, Abilities and Gifts to the Workplace
- Find a Career That Fuels Both Your Passion and Purpose
- Identify Realistic Steps to Help You Achieve Your Goals
5 Secrets to Acing Your Next Interview With Confidence, Style and Influence
You have one chance to make a great first impression when showing up for an interview, therefore you must be prepared to showcase your very best. Learn the basic types of interviews used in today’s workplace, and the most effective way to present yourself during any job interview.
Uncover the secrets to acing your next interview while staying both confident and relaxed. Learn how to get focused and prepared, so that you show everyone that you’re a great fit for the job. In this information-packed and inspiring presentation, you will walk away knowing how to position and sell yourself more effectively the next time you walk into an interview.
Learn The Secrets To:
- Preparing in Advance to Drive Your Desired Results
- Negotiating the Best Salary and/or Compensation Package
- Accepting the Right Offer That’s a Win/Win
- Asking Questions to Create Good Conversation Flow
- Remaining Relaxed and Comfortable to Show the Best You
What Audience Members Had to Say About Kevin’s Presentations …
“I was blown away by the depth of information of the outcome of my assessment with Coach Kevin revealed. Even though we were focused on my career transition, the outcome not only touched, but effected every area of my life.”
– John C, Counselor, Queen Creek, AZ
“Kevin is an excellent career coach. I have watched him interact with job seekers both one-on-one and in small groups. His instruction is first rate. He leads with thought provoking questions that both challenge and inspire. I would definitely recommend him as one of the top career coaches that I know.”
– Ken L., Professional Sales Recruiter, Dublin, OH
“Kevin’s presentation and career coaching was very well received by our participants and definitely contributed to the success of the program. We truly appreciate your support to our program and count on professionals like yourself to assist our military members in making a successful transition to the civilian community.”
– Sharon W., Manager, Air Education & Training Command, Randolph AFB, TX
“Kevin is a proven leader in coaching and training executives.”
– Tina P., Government Administration, Washington D.C.
“Kevin has a true passion for helping people find their niche, not just a job. He has a natural talent in assisting people to follow their passion and succeed.”
– Kelly D., Author & Small Business Owner
“Thanks for your contribution with your presentation. Our attendees really appreciated what you shared.”
– Fred E., Program Chair, Ohio Human Resource Conference, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
“Kevin conducted a webinar for career coaches and resume writers. He was very successful in making positive changes for the career experts and their clients.”
– Jane R., Business Owner, West Middlesex, PA
“Kevin’s contribution to the panel and the time he spent coaching our transitioning senior-level military officers, thank you. We truly appreciate his support to our program and count on professionals like Kevin to assist our military members. in making a successful transition to the civilian community.”
– Sharon W., Manager, Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, TX